- Personal data provided by the user contacting us via the contact form are processed by Nissin Logistics Poland sp. z o.o. (Ostaszewo 57k, 87-148 Łysomice) to respond to a message sent via the website. If you have any questions about the way and scope of the data processed, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Company is the administrator of the above data and reserves that it does not sell or make available to third parties, including third countries or international organizations, personal or address data of users contacting the Company.
- The basis for the processing of data of users contacting us via the website is art. 6 par. 1 let. a) GDPR.
- In order to protect the personal data of the users, the Company takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the collection and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data transmitted on the Internet.
- The person who has sent us the message is entitled to:
- access his/her data and receive a copy of it,
- rectify (correct) his/her data,
- remove, restrict or object to processing of the data,
- data transfer,
- withdraw his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data at any time.
- Providing data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide this information, we will not be able to answer your question you have asked on our website.
- The data will be deleted after 2 years from the date of sending the message to us.
- Users of the website have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Cookies are used for this purpose:
- adapting the content of websites to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files make it possible to identify the device of the website user and to display the website accordingly, tailored to his individual needs,
- the production of statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, so that their structure and content can be improved,
- keeping the session of the website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the website,
- provide users with more relevant advertising content.
- The following types of cookies may be used on this website:
- “necessary” cookies enabling the use of services available within the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website,
- security cookies, e.g. used to detect authentication fraud within the website,
- cookies, which make it possible to collect information on how the website pages are used,
- “functional” cookies, which allow the user to “remember” and personalize the user interface of his choice, for example, with regard to the language chosen or the region where the user originates, the font size, the design of the website, etc,
- “advertising” cookies, which make it possible to provide users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
- In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on a user’s terminal device. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. Those settings may be changed, in particular, to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the browser, or to inform the users of any placement of cookies on the website user’s device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser). Not changing your cookie settings means that cookies will be placed on your terminal device and that we will store and access information on your terminal device.